FEE STRUCTURE SESSION (2019-20)
- School dues are to be paid quarterly in advance from 1st to 10th of the month or of the quarter i.e. April, October and January.
- LATE FEE CHARGES- Dues paid after 10th (or the next working day, if 10th happens to be a holiday) of the first month will be accepted with a late fee for first 10 days- Rs. 5/- per days; after 20 days- Rs. 10/- per day, till next 20 days; after 21th day- Rs. 50/- per day, till end of the following month. If dues are not paid by this date, name of the scholar will be struck off the rules. Re-admission may be considered, provided as seat is vacant and on payment of all dues in arrears, fitness and with are re-admission fee of Rs. 500/-. Please note that re-admission is not matter of tight.
- Examination fee are to be paid in the first month or with the first quarter of the session i.e. April or at the time of admission.
- Please write the child’s name Admission No, Class and Section mobile no. at the back of the Cheque.
- No reduction in fee will be considered for any period of absence.
- A student shall not be allowed to take his/her Terminal Exams, if School dues are in arrears. Fee once deposited will not be refunded or reaction certificate shall not be issued unless all school dues have been settled.
- No payment can be made with our obtaining a receipt from School/Bank.
- Payment can be made in Cash or Cheque from 1st to 10th (or the next working day, if 10th happens to be a holiday) of every month or of the first month of every quarter in case of quarterly deposit of fees.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded on any ground whatsoever.
- Parents can deposit dues for more than one quarter at a time, if they so desire.
- Parents should keep the fee receipts safely for the entire session and produce as and when required by the school.